Trusted Probate Attorney in Centennial, CO
After a family member passes away, you face a long to-do list. In addition to planning a fitting memorial service and deciding on funerary arrangements, you must also deal with settling estate matters.
Don’t let the complexities of estate law overshadow time spent with your family or remembering and celebrating the life of your late loved one. Partner with a compassionate probate attorney from the law firm of James Ruterbories P.C.
Probate and Estate Planning
James Ruterbories P.C. and his team offer estate planning as well as professional probate services to honor the wishes of those gone before. Our probate capabilities include:
- Asset identification and inventory
- Debt and tax resolution to settle the deceased’s affairs
- Guardianship issues involving children under the age of eighteen
- Property appraisal and distribution under the stipulations of a will
- Will validation before a court
When planning for your future, seeking professional legal solutions is the best way to ensure your estate is handled according to your wishes. To that end, we offer the following estate services:
- Powers of attorney agreements, including establishment of medical powers of attorney
- Trust creation and planning to provide for the future of the people you care about most
- Voluntary and involuntary conservatorships to help a family member who can no longer attend to his or her own financial or daily needs
- Will writing to protect your assets and save your family heartache during the probate process
We handle all estate and probate proceedings with sensitivity and precision, which allows us to deal with even highly substantial or unusual assets. Whatever estate law circumstances you face, we can help.
Expert Legal Guidance
James Ruterbories P.C. has offered many families like yours important estate services for years. He strives to offer clients who may feel overwhelmed or frustrated by the complexity of probate law a simple, straightforward solution.
Allow yourself the time to grieve without becoming entangled in legal intricacies. Contact our Centennial, CO office today to schedule a consultation.